There have been several cool blog posts over the last few weeks featuring Incanter that I would like to highlight here.
- The most recent post by Nurullah Akkaya demonstrates how to use Google analytics with Incanter. I’m looking forward to using this code myself.
- In another excellent demonstration of log analysis, Michael Kohl shows how to Plot Amazon EC2 instance usage with Clojure and Incanter.
- Jake McCrary demonstrates Plotting time series data with Incanter, using the new time-series chart that he contributed to the Incanter project.
- The Commonwealth Computer Research Blog has had a series of posts featuring Incanter,
- And finally, Stuart Halloway (author of Programming Clojure) posted a screencast on Circumspec, Inferior-Lisp, Clojure, and Slime where he briefly talks about Incanter. He also previews a cool code browser that he will be using in the upcoming Pragmatic Clojure Studio that I’m excited to be attending.